Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Post-it-Note Holder

Hello SAS friends!! We would like to thank all those that stopped by and played along with us last week, your peek-a-boo boxes were so precious!! Now let's check out our featured designer from last week...This week we would like to feature Robyn from Jer Z Girl 4 Ever. Below you will see her super sweet project. Please email us so we can get your banner to you or just grab it from our blog. This week our November host, Amanda Gill, challenged us to post-it-note holder. Not only are they quick to make but they make a great gift for the stockings this year!! We warmly invite you to play along, feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies. Click here for the instructions.

When you play along with us, don’t forget to include your name in Mr. Linky so we can easily find you. If you upload your projects to Splitcoast, please include "stampsandsmiles" in the keywords.


Now let's check out the samples ~ our November Guest Designer will start us off...

Designed by Rose Miller



Designed By Karen Wilson


Designed by Amanda Gill






Designed by Lisa Cook








Designed by Cindy Burgess


Designed by Jennifer Meyer



13 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful samples, what a fun challenge!! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Jean Addis said...

Fast, fun, project...thank you!

melody said...

what a great project ~ loved creating this one! thankx again ladies for your inspiration!
hugz

Do What You Love said...

Ladies, you really did a bang-up job on these samples; they are just utterly delicious!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, love the work from the DT. This is my first project with you..........it won't be my last!
Barbara

Karen T said...

I used the layout sketch challenge from the Fresh Batch for Stamps and Smiles while making my cover for my Wish list pad.

KimS said...

I love everyones post-it note holders!!!! I really enjoyed this challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great samples! I made a note pad holder instead of a post it...but I have a bit of a repution for NOT follwing directions...LOL!

Beverly G said...

You must have closed Mr. Linky, but lately I seem to be just late with everything, but I'm going to leave a link anyway.
Here's my note holder

Beverly G said...

I found Mr.Linky this morning while looking for the new challenge, so added my project even though it's over. All ready making an easel card, won't be late with this one.

louisa said...

sorry mr linky and I have just had a disagreement ans to punish mehe has linked from the wrong post. Men!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Anonymous said...

Пользуйся настоящими удовольствиями так чтобы не повредить будущим
!!!