Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Project Tuesday - Treat Box

HEllo SAS friends and welcome to another week of Project Tuesday!! We would like to thank all those that stopped by and played along with us last week, your surprise gift card holders were so creative!!

This week's challenge is inspired by Julie Buhler. Julie designed this adorable Treat Box with step-by-step instructions. We hope you will play along with us, we can't wait to see your fun designs!! Most of our projects take about 20 minutes to create, grab your favorite stamps and supplies & have fun!! Thanks Julie for this wonderful project idea!!

This is what you will need to create this project:
A sheet of cardstock 11 x 6 5/8
Four sheets of designer paper 2 1/2 X 3 7/8
Lid - 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 square - score on all sides of 3 1/2
Sticky strip
Coluzzle or Creative Memories Oval
Ribbon

If you upload your projects to Splitcoast, please include "stampsandsmiles" in the keywords so we can find you.

Now let's check out this week's samples from the Design Team:

By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs


By Vickilyn Crawford - Paperhugs & Die Cut Dreams







On Top:


by: CindyB mrsbscraftroom

side View:


See you next week!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

your DT samples are great. I wish I didn't have company this week, I'm already being rude just taking the time to see what I can't do.

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, these boxes are awesome. I just had to do this today for a little something extra in the Birthday gifts I am giving tomorrow. I tweeked them to match my projects I already did. This was a lot of fun. Thanks for a great project.

Yvonne said...

The DT boxes, WOW , such beautiful designs. Mine no where near as beautiful as these.
A big thank you to Julie Buhler for the step by step.