Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Project Tuesday - Pull Treats

Welcome back to Project Tuesday - Thanks to all those that stopped by and played along with us last week, your sour cream treat holders were SO sweet!!

This week we are making Pull Treats. Most of our projects take about 20 minutes to create, grab your favorite stamps and supplies & have fun!! For step-by-step instructons, click here. If you upload your projects to Splitcoast, please include "stampsandsmiles" in the keywords so we can find you.


Here are the FABULOUS samples from the Design Team:


By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs







by CindyB MrsBsCraftroom









3 comments:

sugacatz said...

Woo Hoo first to post. I am so excited. I absolutely loved this project. I am getting totally hooked on 3D prjects. Fantastic. Great Ideas from the DT this week. Lesley

Beverly G said...

You gals have really inspired me! Love all your neat projects, keep up the good work. This was perfect for my August bd's.
Thanks

Aqsa Rao said...

Wow it's really helpful for me....
Pull Up banner