Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Project Tuesday - One Sheet Box

Welcome to another fun week of Project Tuesday!! Thanks for all those that played along in last week's Tea Bag Holder challenge, what an inspiring week of projects!!

Our challenge this week is to create a ONE SHEET BOX, please click here for the step-by-step instructions. This project will take approximately 20 minutes to make, we warmly invite you to play along or just be inspired! Grab your favorite stamps and supplies and have fun!!

Now let's check out this week’s projects from the Design Team...











See you next week!!

8 comments:

Shari said...

oh I can't wait to try this! I have been wondering all week what it was going to be. I'm addicted to your site!!!! LOve, Love It!

Shari said...

I can't find Mr. Linky???????
http://handmadecards1.blogspot.com/2009/06/project-tuesday-challenge-one-sheet.html

Shari said...

Number 2

http://handmadecards1.blogspot.com/2009/06/papertake-weekly-mojomonday-365-cards.html

Michelle Redman said...

What an awesome project!! I made one with a card for my DD!!

Here is mine

Piali said...

Wonderful project.Thanks for the great template.

Vicki G said...

What a sweet sweet Project!

Beverly G said...

Lots of possibilities for all holidays with this little bag, it was fun, looking forward to next week.
Thanks,
Beverly Gotthardt

Sheila said...

Candy Blog rocks...I would love to win this. I'm crossing my fingers on this one for sure!!! All the ladies are beautiful and you guys too. LOL